RETURN TO CENTRE - Ubud Bali Yoga Retreat 2020
RETURN TO CENTRE
This transformational retreat will provide you the space to rediscover your own healing abilities, self-compassion, and inner strength.
Join Rosie as she shares with you her love of movement, breath and music, all in a gorgeous setting amidst the warm, healing Bali sun. Return to your softer, playful and more
contemplative sides as Rosie helps you delve deeply into various aspects of yoga (including slow flow, yin, meditation and pranayama) to create harmony within and a balance
to take back home…
If you need a well-earned rest in paradise then press the pause button and surround yourself in the majesty of nature. Soak up all the yoga, meditation and exploration you like and top it off with long afternoon siestas in the shade.
A truly sweet retreat!
- 6 nights air-conditioned accommodation at NARASOMA HOMESTAY, UBUD
- Daily breakfast
- Daily dinner at variety of Trip Advisor top-rated healthy restaurants
- Daily yoga (Slow Flow & Yin) + meditation/breathing classes
- A traditional 1 hour Balinese Rice Farmers massage
- A Salt Therapy Meditation session in a Halotherapy Salt Room to relieve stress, improve breathing, boost immunity and improve general well-being.
- Sound healing session in the Pyramids of Chi
- Balinese cooking class at a traditional family compound
- Visit to a sacred cleansing temple for ritual purification in holy spring water
- Traditional Balinese dance performance
- Plenty of personal time to explore a unique culture, new places and awaken the senses, and/or rest as needed
- Connections and memories to last a lifetime!
- Airport transfers + transport to organised tours
SPACES ARE LIMITED!
$2,250 (AUD) TWIN SHARE
$2,550 (AUD) PRIVATE ROOM
EARLY BIRD PRICING!
BOOK BEFORE JUNE 30, 2020 for early bird pricing
$2,000 (AUD) (Twin Share with ensuite)
PRIVATE ROOM (with ensuite) $2,300 (AUD)
** $500 AUD Non-Refundable Deposit is required to secure your space**
- Airfares to and from Bali
- Alcoholic beverages
*Schedule subject to change without notice