FACTS AND QUESTIONS - THE ART OF LETTING GO - BALI RETREAT - NOVEMBER 2019
1. WHEN WILL THE RETREAT BEGIN AND END? The retreat will begin with a yoga practice on Sunday the 17th of November @ 4pm. The retreat will finish with a morning practice on Saturday the 23rd of November @ 8am
2. PAYMENTS The deposit of $500 is non-refundable and non-transferrable. The final payment must be paid before the 17th of September, 2019. You will receive an email 14 days prior with details of how to make the payment.
3. HOW DO I GET TO BALI? Flights to Bali will depend upon your starting departure. Most countries have direct flights to Denpasar (Bali) Airport or you can transfer via Kuala Lumpar and Singapore. All cities in Australia have direct flights to Bali.
4. DO I NEED A VISA? No Visa is require for Bali if you are staying for less than 30 days. More than 140 countries are Visa free. Visit https://www.bali.com/visa-on-arrival.html to check your home country. Your passport must have at least 6 months validity on it after the last day of your return flight or you will be refused entry to Bali (this rule applies around the world).
5. HOW DO I EXCHANGE MY MONEY? Ubud has many ATM's and money changers available. It is preferable to exchange cash (AUD, USD & EURO) as ATM's can be unreliable. I would recommend bringing enough cash to exchange. Credit cards/Debit cards can be used at shops etc.
6. CAN YOU CONFIRM WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE RETREAT FEES? Accommodation, breakfasts, dinners, two lunches, daily morning and afternoon practices, airport transfers, entry to sound healing Pyramids of Chi.
7. WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED? Airfares to and from Bali. Most lunches (allowing you to explore beautiful Ubud), alcoholic beverages.
8. CAN I EXTEND MY ACCOMMODATION BEFORE AND AFTER THE RETREAT? Yes you can. Just let us know as soon as possible how many days so we can advise you of the extra costs (which must be paid for when you make your final payment).